XLN-t is a company active in the development and production of electronic circuits for a broad range of industrial applications.
As a supplier of know-how and electronic sub-assemblies, we support our clients fully in bringing an optimal end-product to fruition.
We take great satisfaction in the challenge of solving our customers' specific problems and wherever possible we try to propose electronic solutions using standard microcontrollers, taking into account the important aspects of cost, ergonomics, installation and production-friendliness.
As an independent developer, we are not tied to specific industrial sectors.
Over the years, we have built up experience in a wide variety of different fields, including:
- Microprocessor architectures: AVR, ARM7, Cortex-M3, Cortex-M0
- Software development: Assembler, C, C#
- RFID: 125KHz, I-Code, Mifare, Mobib
- Chipcards: SLE4442, eID
- Thermal printers: Low level driver development
- Communication protocols: XSP( RS485 I/O protocol), RS232, Ethernet(stack & lwIP), USB, DMX/ArtNet, GSM, S-ART bus
- Peripheral driving: DC Motors, LEDs, Relais, Electronic & mechanical locks
- Battery chargers: Lead-acid, UPS systems for alarm and fire panels (fully certified)
- Drawing schematics and pcb layouts
- Production, configuration and testing of pcb assemblies (actual SMD assembly happens at subcontracting company)